Genuine Acura Water Pumps Online
Your car's cooling system is designed to remove heat from the engine, keeping temperatures under control to both ensure the motor is hot enough to idle smoothly yet cool enough to prevent components from warping. The water pump moves coolant into the radiator and back into the engine, ensuring the system can do its job. If it fails, the coolant can't transfer heat, letting temperatures rise until the engine fails.
Why Use Genuine Acura Water Pumps?
Your engine depends on the water pump, so it makes sense to get the advantages of a quality OEM pump:
1. -Designed to maintain factory-specified flow rates to keep temperatures under control
2. -Built to meet Acura's durability and quality requirements to ensure long term reliability
3. -Backed by Acura themselves
Get an OEM Water Pump for your Acura from AcuraPartsClub.com
AcuraPartsClub.com carries all the OEM parts you need to maintain your Acura including water pumps. Our site lets you search by part numbers, descriptions, VINs and vehicle information so you can be sure you're getting the right pump for your car. Still can't find the right part? Contact us to talk to our factory-trained parts staff.
No results found for "water pump". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!