Genuine Acura Shocks and Struts Online
When your car hits a bump, the wheels push up on the suspension, compressing the springs. If left unchecked, the springs will release that energy abruptly, causing the car to bounce. Shocks and struts compress easily and then slowly extending to their original position, spreading out the release of this energy for a smooth ride. When a shock or strut fails, the spring can move freely, creating a rough ride and reducing the tire's ability to keep contact with the road.
Why Use Genuine Acura Shocks and Struts?
OEM replacements are the best choice when you need to replace these components on your Acura:
1. -Use original designs and valving to deliver stock ride quality and handling
2. -Designed specifically for your car for a perfect fit
3. -Backed by a factory warranty
Get OEM Shocks, Struts and More for your Acura from AcuraPartsClub.com
AcuraPartsClub.com carries the OEM suspension parts you need to restore your Acura's handling and comfort. Our site lets you search by part names and numbers as well as your car's VIN and specifications so you can be sure you're getting the correct part. Have questions? Contact us to talk to our parts professionals.
No results found for "shocks, struts". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!