Genuine Acura Radiators Online
The engine in your Acura burns fuel, and that burning creates a lot of heat. To keep temperatures under control, coolant passes through the motor into the radiator where heat can be transferred by the fins to the air. If the radiator is damaged or corroded, coolant can leak out or be blocked, allowing temperatures to spiral out of control until internal components warp, destroying the engine.
Why Use Genuine Acura Radiators?
If you want to give your engine the maximum protection possible, an OEM part is the best choice when replacing the radiator:
1. -Designed by Acura to keep your engine cool under extreme conditions
2. -Built specifically for your car using the same mounting points for easy installation
3. -Backed by a warranty from Acura
Get an OEM Radiator for your Acura from AcuraPartsClub.com
AcuraPartsClub.com has the OEM parts you need to keep your Acura in the best shape possible. We make finding the right part easy by letting you search by keywords, VIN, part number and vehicle information. Need help? Contact us to talk to a member of our factory-trained parts staff.
No results found for "radiator". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!