Genuine Acura Fuel Injectors Online
A fuel injector sprays a fine mist of fuel into the intake manifold, mixing with the incoming air to create the perfect ratio of fuel and oxygen to support combustion. Poor quality fuel and years of use can clog the injector and wear down the nozzle, changing the spray pattern and reducing the power your Acura's engine produces.
Why Use Genuine Acura Fuel Injectors
You need quality injectors to get the most power from your Acura's engine, and it's hard to beat the quality of an OEM replacement:
1. -Designed specifically for your car's engine and intake
2. -Meets Acura's durability requirements for thousands of miles of worry-free service
3. -Guaranteed with a factory warranty
Get OEM Fuel Injectors for Your Acura at AcuraPartsClub.com
When you need factory quality parts for your Acura, visit AcuraPartsClub.com. We carry all the OEM parts currently in production, and we make it simple to find the right replacement for your Acura's engine. Our search engine can look for parts based on part numbers, keywords like “3.2 liter,” your car's VIN and information including the model and year. If you need help, contact us to talk to our friendly parts staff.
No results found for "fuel injector". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!